In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
We're proud to bring back one of Fit & Able's favorite holiday races! The Fortnight Before Christmas will be all virtual BUT the in-person post-race party is still going down at Torero's Restaurant on Saturday December 3rd!
Toys For Lil Troops is a program that provides toys specifically to the children of low income and deployed troops. Every year, the US Veterans Corps delivers these toys to local military installations. We also deliver toys year round to the children of Veteran and First Responder famililes in need through the Shop with a Cop and Shop with a Sheriff programs.
All runners will get a Fortnight Before Christmas knit hat or Cool Santa hat & sunglasses, souvenir glass, and a pair of Cozy Toes socks at the party. Or just sign up for the party and get the knit hat, souvenir pint glass, beverages, and food!
Food and beverages for registered participants at the post-race party as well! We will also be collecting toys and donations for the US Veterans Corps' Toys 4 Lil' Troops toy drive to help them provide a merry Christmas for children of deployed troops.
You can find more information for the VIRTUAL race in the menu above. Scroll down for more details about how you can win great prizes and swag by referring people to sign up with you!
Fortnight Before Christmas is part of Fit & Able's Free-for-All Race Series.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Fortnight Before Christmas please email Info@FitandAble.net for more information!
Sign up, invite friends and family to join you, and get over $150 in rewards and swag! Yes, really!
1. First, sign up for the 2 Lap or greater distance!
2. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link in your confirmation email to share with your friends and family or post on social media. Get more info on Referral Refunds here.
3. Get 5 friends to sign up using your unique referral link and you will automatically receive a $15 refund. Boom!
4. Get 5 more friends (10 total) to join you and get up to another $15 of your registration fee back.
5. Get another 5 friends (15 total) to sign up and we will send you a FREE "Certified Fit & Able" t-shirt.
6. But if you can get 25 friends or family all in to race with you, then we will give you $100 CASH!
PLUS, if your friends and family sign up through your referral link within 72 hours they can use the special code in your registration confirmation pop-up to get a $5 discount at checkout too!
You can also potentially get up to $15 off each team member's registration fee when you recruit a Charity Race Team!
1. First, create a Charity Race Team while you're signing up for any distance!
2. Invite your friends and family to sign up and join your team. (Pssst... they can use your unique referral link so you get the credit towards the referral swag!)
3. After 10 members join the team all will get an automatic $5 refund on their registration fee! Plus a $5 discount for future team members.
4. When your team reaches 25 members everyone will get another $5 refund! Plus a $10 discount for future team members.
5. AND, when your team reaches 50 members everyone will get yet another $5 refund! Plus a $15 discount for that last team member!
ALSO, you can get up to $25 of your registration fee back when you choose to become a fundraiser for any participating charity while signing up and requesting a refund if you raise at least $250 (must check the box during signup!).
If you have a song you'd like us to add to the Official Fortnight Before Christmas Playlist (and it's both appropriate for all ages and fits the Fortnight Before Christmas theme!), then please send your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check it out!
The Fortnight Before Christmas and all participants are subject to these event polices.
Information from this master site is often shared to or scraped by other online sources that aren't updated when changes are made here. This site on RunSignUp is the only official and updated source for information regarding this event. Everyone who registers for this event will be automatically subscribed to Fit & Able's email distribution list and may unsubscribe at any time.
Fit & Able Productions is a nonprofit organization that has been supporting community and family fitness in Cary since 1997 through organizing creative events and training programs. Proceeds from our events that aren't designated to support other organizations go to support the event and other Fit & Able nonprofit activities.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the Fortnight Before Christmas.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.